Daniel (Dan) K. Park is the General Manager of Aerospace Composites Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (ACM). ACM is a Joint Venture between The Boeing Company and Hexcel Corporation, located in Bukit Kayu Hitam, Kedah, Malaysia. Prior to joining ACM, Dan served in numerous leadership positions in various business units within The Boeing Company.
Dan first joined The Boeing Company as a Liaison Engineer in 1986 supporting narrow body commercial airplane programs. In the following 28 years at Boeing, he has served in many key positions including:
- Director of 787 Everett Factory Quality Assurance
- Director of BCA Supplier Quality Program Support and Operations
- Program Director of Commercial Aviation Services 767 Passenger to Freighter Conversion Program
- Executive Integrator to the President of Boeing Phantom Works (R&D)
- Mission Assurance Senior Manager in Integrated Defense Systems
- Asia Regional Manager in Commercial Airplanes Procurement Quality