VP Strategy Management Office
• Management Leader for Business Development, Corporate Planning, Strategic Resources Management, and Information & Communication Technology
• Management Leader for Airline/MRO Engineering in Avionics, Electrical, Electromechanical, Hydromechanical, Environmental, Engine, Structure, Cabin, Material Process, Reliability, Maintenance Program, Configuration Control, and Technical Publication
• Management Leader for aircraft workshop in Avionics, Instrumentation, Radio, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Wheel & Brake, Fuel System, Emergency Equipment, Calibration, Ground Handling Equipment, and IGTE.
• Over 18 years in Engineering and has worked extensively in reliability, maintenance program (CAMP, MMEL), configuration control (AD/SB evaluation), technical documentation/manual, flight data, avionics, and phased-in/out aircraft
• Join in purchasing or leasing program of new or used aircraft from manufacturer (Airbus and Boeing) and/or Lessor (MD11, B737, A330 aircraft)
• Program Manager in Aircraft Leasing Management
• Design Major Modification in various system (INS, SATCOM, FDR, TCAS, GPWS, FMS/GPS) for various aircraft
• Analyze and investigate aircraft accident/incident
• Develop Concept & Application of Reliability Control Program and Configuration Control & Change Management.
• Develop Business Process of Airline Maintenance & Engineering
• Develop, review, and revise Engineering System & Procedure (Avionics, Configuration Control, Reliability Management, phased-in/out aircraft)
• Instructor for several engineering and management subjects (Airworthiness, Leased Aircraft Management, Kaizen, etc)
• Develop & Institutionalized Learning Center Unit and Corporate University
• Company-wide Business & People PDCA facilitator
• Certified Balanced Scorecard Practitioner